All admitted candidates receive no-tuition promise. In the first year of enrolment, Berea college offers 100% funding to all of the admitted students that cover tuition, board, room, and fees, but in the following years, students are supposed to save USD 1,000/ year to cover their expenses.
Beside the berea college scholarships, the university provides summer jobs to students so they can be able to manage their expenses. Moreover, the accepted students must pay a US$50 as an entrance fee and a deposit of US£2,200 to confirm their registration.
Level and field of study:
Undergraduate / Bachelor’s Degree in any study topic related to Art to Science offered by the college.
Admissions Requirement for Berea College Scholarships:
Applicant must be an outstanding student with excellent academic results and financial needs.
Student has to submit a complete application packet that must arrive at the Office of Admissions before the deadline (November 30).
Applicant must submit results from only one of these approved standardized tests: ACT, SAT, TOEFL, or IELTS. and the minimum score for each one of these test is:
- TOEFL: 190 (computer-based); 520 (paper-based); 68 (internet-based).
- IELTS: 5 in each exam subject and 6 overall.
- ACT: 19 Composite.
- SAT I: 980 Combined Score or 1330 Combined Score.
- Candidates need to be fluent in the English language.
How to apply for Berea College Scholarships:
Applications need to be packed via postal mail (students can’t apply online) and it should contain all of the following items:
- International Application for Admission and berea college scholarships form.
- International Personal Essay and Essay Cover Sheet.
- Copy of official secondary school records. DO NOT SEND ORIGINALS.
- Personal Statement of Financial Circumstances.
- International Financial Questionnaire (IFQ).
- International Financial Recommandation From.
- Two Admission Recommendation letters, at least one of them should be written by a current or former teacher.
- Copy of official scores from at least one of the following exams: ACT, SAT, TOEFL, ot IELTS.
Check the official website of Berea College scholarships for more details: https://www.berea.edu/admissions/costs/