Thailand Students Visa – Just like other popular countries like the United Kingdom, the Thailand student Visa is not as easy as it might seem.
I have seen people talk about not being able to secure their student Visa to Thailand due to one issue or the other.
Well, I would like to let you know that getting other types of Visas is much better than collecting a Visa to study In Thailand.
As an international student, it this very necessary that you get your Thailand student Visa before you will be allowed into the country to finish up your studies.
Thailand is one beautiful country that is very innovative and business inclined, but they also have fun and recreational space for you to have a good time like Watch Movies
In this article, our focus is to give the general requirements which you must meet up with if you want to get your Visa application approved.
Also, we would be giving you a step-by-step guide on how you can successfully Apply for your Visa application.
Have in mind that before you start your application for Thailand students Visa, you should get admission into any of the Universities in the country because you will be required to present your admission letter which will be verified by reaching out to the school to be sure you are saying the truth.
Requirements For Thailand Student Visa
Here we would be looking at some of the things you need to meet up for you to be eligible for the Visa.
- Your international passport should still be valid for the next 6 months and has at least two black pages for Visa but if you are applying for a one-year Visa, your passport should be 18 months valid.
- You will need to have a copy of the Thailand Visa application form (filled) which should be signed. You can get the form online.
- Photocopy your passport and come with it.
- You should have a letter of admission from the school that admitted you from Thailand, addressed to the Embassy.
- If you are from a private school, then you need a letter of approval from the ministry of education
- Added to your documents are your two passport photographs which must be taken 6 months before the date of your application, you should have a natural facial expression with a staring face.
- In your passport your face has to be visible, glasses are allowed if they won’t cover your face
- Most importantly, you have to prove that you are financially capable of living in Thailand. If you travelling alone, you need to have at least 20,000 Thai Baht while those travelling in pairs need 40,000 Thai baht
- You need a note from the security agency of your country to clear the fact that you have no criminal record
- Finally, you have to pay for your Visa application.
Have in mind that the list above is not all. you need it because the Thailand diplomatic mission might ask you for some other document if the need arises.
All the documents you are meant to use have to be written in two languages either English or Thai language
If it is not in any of the two, then you have to translate it using an authorized language translator.
How to Pay for Thailand Student Visa
We have provided a step-by-step guide on how you can Apply for a Thailand student Visa, see the guide below.
There Are two major ways you can do this and we would take them one after the other.
Method 1: Through the Embassy
The embassy can be of good assistance to you if you wish to pay their cash, you just go there, collect the form, fill and pay for it. It is as simple as that.
Method 2: Pay Online
If your going to pay for the Visa fee online, it means you will be paying with either your Mastercard or Visacard, either way, you will be debited online.
Note: when you are done filling out the form, take a copy of the filled form because it is one of the things that will be needed if your going for your interview.
After submission of your Visa application form, you can then fix an appointment.
How To Get Thailand Students’ Visa
Here we would show you the simple ways you can get a Thailand student Visa very fast without much waste of time.
1. Contact the Embassy
The first step is to contact the embassy to show interest in getting your student visa
2. Fix An Appointment
After you might have finished reaching out to the embassy, you can fix an appointment with them
3. Submit all document
You are required to submit all your documents which will list in the requirement book the embassy with giving to you.
You can submit the document in person and if you can’t do it in person, you have to submit it through the post office in an enclosed envelope.
After your Visa has been processed and approved, you will be required to travel to Thailand in the provided time written in the Visa if not, it will expire.
Note: if you enter Thailand with a different Visa that is not student type, you can also apply for it to be changed to a student Visa.
How much does cost for Thailand Students Visa?
For you to be granted a Visa, you will have to pay the visa application fee of 2000 Thai Baht which is equivalent to $65 or €60.
The price might change depending on the local currency you are using.
How do I pay for Thailand Students Visa?
Some embassy might need to pay in cash while others would want it paid kn Bank order or online payment.
Can I work in Thailand with Student Visa?
It is not possible to work in Thailand with a student Visa, if you are going to work there, you have to be given a work permit and work Visa.
Can I apply for Visa Extention?
Your Visa is supposed to last for the time you are to study, if the time is about to elapse and you want to stay longer, you can pay for your Visa to be extended.
Getting a Thailand students Visa can be stressful for those that are new to it but if you follow the steps we have provided for you here, you will not find it hard.